Simple explanationTrack your workout performance with 'Workout Tracker by Fastbird'.
DetailsThis app is an workout tracker for calisthenics / body-weight workouts, barbell / free-weight workouts, interval training, time reduction and fixed time training.
Common Features20 predefined basic workouts
Cycle status bar: Workouts you didn't do for a long time will be marked red and arranged to the top of the list. This is helpful for planning 'Today's Workout'.
Adding custom workouts: You can define custom body-weight, free-weight, interval, time reduction and fixed time workouts.
You can check the current records of all workouts at once in the Workout List tab.
By marking reps you have done after each set, you don't need to worry about forgetting your workout volume of the day.
Rest timer between sets: Sticking to well planned rest time between sets are important for your gains. Rest timer let you know how long you are resting via voice and text and prevents you from resting too long or too short.
Shows the total workout volume(e.g., total 550 reps, total 5205 kg)
Generates reports based on your activities. You can copy these reports to the clipboard and easily share it to SNS you like.
Calisthenics / Body-weight workouts
- Tracks the best reps and motivates you to exceed it.
- You can add additional sets when your condition is good
- You can perform circuit training by iterating several workouts(eg. Push-up->Pull-up->Dips) or concentrate to one workout with the certain rest time(eg. Pull-ups -> 30 sec rest -> Pull-ups -> 30 sec rest -> Pull-ups)
Barbell / Free-weight workouts
- If you achieve the certain number of reps with the current weight, the app will suggest you to increase the weight for the next session.
- Counts the number of sessions in which you are doing with the same weight and prevents you from doing too many sessions with the same weight. Usually beginners can increase the weight every session.
- Warm-up sets calculator : Considering current workset weight, the app will automatically suggest you proper warm-up sets.
- Plates calculator: App will show you how many and what weight of plates you need.
- Supports the both, kg and lb.
Interval training(like Tabata, Hollow body, Plank, Handstand)
- Provides voice interval timer
- Informs you for the next workout.
- If you are training Handstand, and your current record is 15 sec, organize your 'Interval Training' with 15sec handstand->15sec rest and set the repeat count as 5. Do this workout with the timer and stick to the plan. Your record can be able to increase rapidly to 35 sec in three weeks.
Time reduction training(like running, gecko, mountain race, bicycle, swimming)
- Provides timer for time reduction training.
- Keeps track your best records and tells you the places of the current performing record.
- Press start button then app will give you 10 secs of preparation time. After you heard 3, 2, 1, 'start' voice, you start the exercise. When you reach to the destination, press stop button and compare your current record with previous ones. You cannot make a new record every session, but sometimes you do make.
Fixed-time training(like jump rope, bicycle in the gym)
- Timer for Fixed-time training.
- Tells you the time left, in the middle of exercise, and help you to finish your workout as originally planned.